11/18/2011
你照亮我的生命 You Light Up My Life
So many nights I sit by my window 多少個夜晚,我獨坐窗前
Waiting for someone to sing me his song 等待著有誰來為我唱他的情歌
So many dreams I kept deep inside me 多少個美夢我深藏心中
alone in the dark But now you've come along 獨自在黑暗裡 , 但你已經出現
* You light up my life * 你照亮我的生命
You give me hope to carry on 你給了我繼續向前的希望
You light up my days and fill my nights with song 你照亮我的白晝, 用歌填滿我的夜晚
Rolling at sea, adrift on the water 在海中翻滾,在水裡漂浮
Could it be finally, I'm turning for home ? 會不會一切是否已結束,我正要回家了 ?
Finally, a chance to say " hey, I love you " 終於有機會說:「嗨!我愛你!」
Never again to be all alone 永遠再也不會孤單
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言